Hatched, actually. April 1, 1994, the Baxter Building.
2. What were some of the first words and phrases you spoke?
Probably Mama, Dada. And some words humans can't pronounce.
3. At what age did you first attend school? What school did you go to? Did you like it?
Five. Private tutoring at the Baxter Building, usually from HERBIE. Didn't much like it. Had more fun trying to escape.
4. Name one of your fondest childhood memories.
My first prank played on Unca Ben. I hid in the closet and when he came to find me, I turned into Dragon Man and scared the bejebus out of him.
5. Now name one of your worst.
Finding out Uncle Reed and Aunt Sue were gone and not coming back.
6. Name one of your most embarrassing.
You should know by now I have no shame.
7. Which parent/adult were you closest to as a small child?
8. What about as a teenager?
9. Did you ever try drinking, drugs, or both? What all have you tried? Were you ever caught?
None of the above.
10. Did you ever skip school? How frequently?
Whenever I could escape HERBIE. Later, pretty much whenever I felt like it. Shapeshifting has its advantages.
11. Who was your best friend when you were really small?
12. Who was your best friend when you were a teenager?
Ryan and Jacob, I guess. Kinda drifted away from Val and Franklin after what happened to their parents.
13. Did you sleep with stuffed animals? At what age did you stop – if you ever did?
I had a large stuffed green bunny. Put him away when I was fourteen.
14. Did you ever have braces or glasses growing up?
Nope. Shapeshifter. Perfect vision, perfect teeth.
15. Did you ever break your arm or leg and need crutches – or anything similar to that?
Nope. Again, shapeshifter. I'm basically made of nutty-putty.
16. Did you ever have any strange habits that you outgrew but were teased for?
I refuse to grow up.
17. How well did you get along with your parents and siblings?
Great with Mom and Dad; no siblings.
18. If you could go back and change one thing about the past, would you? What would you change?
I'd keep Aunt Sue and Uncle Reed from disappearing.
19. What were some of your favorite pranks to pull when you were younger? Did you have any favorite jokes? What made you laugh the most back then?
Too many to count; most of them on Unca Ben.
20. Did you have any pets? If not, why? If you did, what were they?